Hanalei River Upcycled Jacket
- Size small
- Jacket and fabric are sourced second hand because sustʻāinability matters
- Features a photo from the 1890's of Hanalei river and bay taken by Deverill
- Photo sourced from Digital Archives of Hawai'i
- 'Ōlelo no'eau #2649: Pili kau, pili hoʻoilo - Together in the dry season, together in the wet season.
- Sourced from 'Ōlelo No'eau Hawaiian Proverbs & Poetical Sayings by Mary Kawena Pukui
- Hanalei is known for it's heavy rainfall which can cause it's river to overflow and flood the town. Regardless of the hardship this can cause, the love and commitment to Hanalei that the north shore community has remains.
To ensure longevity and maintain the integrity of the artwork turn the jacket inside out, button closed, and wash with cold water on gentle cycle. Wash only as needed.
Out of Stock